Ultra-posh all-villa resort on a gorgeous hillside
Featuring 39 luxurious pool villas in addition to even larger private residences, the Trisara Hotel is one of Phuket’s finest resorts. The hillside location insures that each villa has a beautiful view of the Andaman Sea, and each villa also comes with a private infinity pool among many other 5-star-deluxe amenities. Even the smaller villas are large enough for small families, and there is a Kids Club on site, but the resort is spread out enough that romantic couples will be equally comfortable.
The location not far from Phuket Airport makes it very convenient even for shorter trips, although it’s not an ideal location for those wanting to spend a lot of time in the Patong Beach nightlife. Check the reviews on this one and you’ll clearly see that this is among the highest rated resorts in Phuket, if not all of Asia. Of course, the room rates are also among the highest in Phuket, and spa treatments and restaurant food aren’t bargains either. Those looking for a splurge should find this to be a perfect choice as long as they can afford it.
- Ocean View Pool Villa
- Ocean Front Pool Villa
- Ocean View Pool Suite
- Ocean View Pool Room
- 2 Bedroom Ocean Front Pool Villa
- 2 Bedroom Partial Ocean View Residence
- 2 Bedroom Ocean View Residence
- 3 Bedroom Ocean View Residence
- 3 Bedroom Ocean Front Residence
- 4 Bedroom Ocean Front Residence
- Larger 4 Bedroom Ocean Front Residence
- 5 Bedroom Ocean Front Residence
- 6 Bedroom Ocean Front Residence
Special room features
- Private infinity pool
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Bright garden-facing bathrooms
- Teak dining and sunning decks
- Outdoor private shower
- Full kitchen (in larger villas)
- Full time dedicated cook & housekeeper (in larger villas)
- Private limousine return transfers from and to Phuket International Airport
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per bedroom occupied
- Unlimited WiFi high-speed internet
- Daily fresh fruit basket, chocolate truffles, freshly baked cookies, gourmet coffee and teas
- High season online specials from US$1113 per night
- Low season online specials from US$685 per night
Restaurants and bars
- Trisara Seafood
- The Deck
- The Bar
- Private Dining
- Sunday Jazz Brunch
- Full beach services
- Scuba diving
- Non-motorized water sports
- Full gymnasium
- Kid’s club, supervised by qualified personnel
Set on the hillside above the pool villas, the 1,500 square meter Trisara Spa has six private treatment suites. Each comprises over 100 square meters of total space, inclusive of the silent air-conditioned treatment room for two persons, steam room, changing rooms, two separate showers, a relaxing area and a large open deck either set amongst a tropical garden or overlooking the Andaman Sea.
Treatments include body wraps, scrubs, facials and a wide selection of massage including the signature “Royal Trisara”, a six hand massage by three therapists.
- Helicopter tours
Distance from Phuket International Airport
15 km / 9 miles – 20 minutes by car
What the reviews say
Reviews for the Trisara Hotel are universally excellent, with only one slight negative that comes up. Nearly everyone praises this resort as one of the finest they’ve ever seen, from the huge and modern villas to the service to the amazing views from the hillside to the food in the two restaurants to even the extensive DVD collection available.
The one negative that does come up in a number of reviews is the price, which is obviously a serious issue for many people. Obviously the room rates are near the top of the scale for Phuket resorts, but some were surprised by the high prices for spa treatments and the food in the restaurants. The bottom line is that the Trisara Hotel is a splurge and if you don’t mind paying at least a bit more than you would at most other 5-star Phuket resorts, you’ll have the stay of a lifetime.