Exclusive smaller resort with private pools and huge villas
With 52 suites and villas that range from large studios up to 5-bedroom residences, the Sri Panwa Phuket is a solid 5-star resort located on Cape Panwa in the south of Phuket. Each suite and villa has a private pool and gorgeous sea views, but it’s the attentive service that pushes this resort into the upper regions of the luxury resort market in Phuket.
Many resorts with large residence-style villas like this are light on common facilities, but here they have a huge beach swimming pool, tennis courts, a full gym and much more. There are also facilities for children so this is a family-friendly hotel in addition to being popular with the romantic set and extended family visitors. Reviews are mostly 5-star across the board, so the higher prices seem to be justified.
Area: Panwa Cape
- Pool Suite
- 1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 2-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 3-Bedroom Residence Villa
- 4-Bedroom Residence Villa
- 5-Bedroom Residence Villa
Special room features
- Stunning sea views
- 100 sq.meter infinity swimming pool with a jet stream Jacuzzi system,
- Large master bedroom
- Finest linens
- Outdoor balcony
- Sofa bed
- State of the art entertainment system
- Refreshment towel and welcome drink upon arrival
- In villa mini-bar, Espresso machine and snacks replenished daily
- Welcome tropical fruit basket
- iPod with full play list and dock in the villa
- Unlimited wireless broadband Internet in villa
- High season online specials from US$608 per night
- Low season online specials from US$455 per night
Restaurants and bars
BABA Poolclub is home to many different areas of entertainment and dining. Sprawled across 5,000 square meters, it has a little something for everyone.
- Beach Pool set 60 meters above sea level
- Private beach
- 100-meter pier makes our property easily accessible to larger boats.
- Two tennis courts
- Fully equipped gym
- Private fleet of cars
- Thai Boxing
- Tennis Lessons
- Stretching, Yoga & Pilates Classes
- Fitness Center
- Steam Rooms
- Cruising & Yachting
- Snorkeling & Diving
- Yaya Boutique
- Cooking Classes
- Sri Panwa Kids
- Swimming Classes
- The Game Room
- Batik Art
- Porcelain Painting
The Cool Spa offers a wide variety of Thai and traditional massages along with many other pampering treatments.
- World-class cruising
- Beach hopping
- Scuba diving
Distance from Phuket International Airport
42 km / 26 miles – 50 minutes by car
What the reviews say
Reviews for the Sri Panwa Phuket are generally extremely positive, with many saying that it’s the finest resort they’ve ever stayed at. Most people especially praise the service, which is said to be attentive without ever being intrusive. The quiet location and all the on-site activities get very high marks, as do the large villas with private pools and great views.
A few past guests do have some concerns and give the resort 4 stars rather than 5, and a very small number seem to have been disappointed so they leave ax-grinding 1-star reviews. Some mention that prices for food and other items are too high even for an exclusive 5-star resort, but the majority of past guests seem to praise everything and don’t mention things being too expensive.