Amazing value and very quiet resort along Phuket’s east coast
Featuring 62 rooms and villas overlooking the peaceful bay on Phuket’s east coast, the Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket offers excellent value among 5-star resorts. This is a quiet and somewhat isolated location that is ideal for families and those looking to relax, and rooms are all quite large and well appointed, especially for this price range.
The beach out front is more of a shore along a bay, so this isn’t really a proper beach resort, but it’s modern and clean with excellent service, and well equipped for those who prefer to stay put rather than exploring the island. There’s a Kids Club and a swimming pool, so families are welcome and well taken care of, but it’s also popular with romantic couples. Considering the reasonable room rates, this should be one to consider for anyone looking for a peaceful holiday on Phuket that doesn’t break the bank.
- The Serenity Room 30 m2/323 sq. ft.
- The Serenity Suite – 80 m2/860 sq. ft.
- Serenity Sea View Suite- 80 m2/860 sq. ft.
- The Grand Suite – 150 m2/1,610 sq. ft.
- The Penthouse Suite -280m2/3,010 sq.ft
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse Suite – 340 m2/3,655 sq.ft
- H20 Pool Suite-200 m2/2,150 sq. ft
- Pool Residence – 350 m2 / 3,765 sq. ft.
Special room features
- Flat Screen TV, DVD and CD player
- En-suite toilet with shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Luxurious bath products, hair dryer, robes, slippers, and a makeup table
- Blackout drapes
- Direct dial telephone and voice mail
- In-room safe
- Spacious closets and wardrobes
- Daily maid service
- High season online specials from US$115 per night
- Low season online specials from US$69 per night
Restaurants and bars
- East 88 Beach Lounge
- Private Dining
- Island Picnic
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Kids Club
- Internet Corner
- Shuttle bus to Phuket Town or nearby shopping
- Mountain biking
- Thai cooking classes
- Yoga classes
- Sea kayaks
- Longtail boat
- DVD and book library
Senses Spa is inclusive of luxurious private treatment rooms, a pampering steam room, private showers, and changing rooms all in a stylish and serene setting.
- Yacht cruises around the Andaman Sea
- Phuket Town
Distance from Phuket International Airport
43 km / 27 miles – 45 minutes by car
What the reviews say
Reviews for the Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket are extremely positive, which is both encouraging and a bit shocking considering that this is one of the cheapest 5-star resorts in Thailand. Nearly everyone is very pleased with the grounds, the staff and service, and the size and condition of the rooms. A common thing to mention is that it really lives up to its Serenity name.
The negatives mentioned are usually small, like the pool being a bit far away from some rooms, and that the beach isn’t sandy like on Phuket’s west coast. A few people mention that the location is quite isolated from the nightlife of Phuket, which is true, so this wouldn’t be a good choice for party people, but a great choice for families and others wanting to relax.