Secluded cliff-side all-suite and villa resort with private pools
Featuring 49 suites and villas in a secluded location near Kamala Beach, the Paresa Resort Phuket easily lives up to its 5-star rating with all the luxury amenities you could hope for, and a private infinity pool for each room. The suites and villas here come in six different configurations, and even the smallest ones are huge by most standards, with separate living and bedrooms.
Each villa has amazing sea views from this cliff-side location, but the resort is not easy to find or close to Kamala town, so coming and going is not the easiest. However, the remote location is one of the key features for romantic couples and honeymooners, making this among the most popular resorts in that category. The rates go from mid-level luxury up to ultra-luxury for the 3- and 4-bedroom villas, so this isn’t a resort for bargain hunters.
Special room features
- Living area
- Separate bedrooms
- Private balcony with infinity pool
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player
- Ipod and Sound Dock
- Espresso Machine
- Luxury Thai Bathroom Amenities
- Luxury linens
- Bath tubs
- Separarte large showers
- His and her vanities
- WIFI internet access
- High season online specials from US$497 per night
- Low season online specials from US$355 per night
Restaurants and bars
- Diavolo Restaurant
- Cooking school
- Kamala Beach Club
- Resort Beach Terrace
- Executive boardroom for up to 20 guests with LCD projector, Internet, catering and function coordinator
- Wedding facilities and planner
- Luxury car service
- Airport transfers and fast track service
- Multilingual staff
- 24 hours in-villas/suites dining
- Medical professional on call
- Library, printing, faxing
- IDD telephone services
- Dedicated Dreammaker butler service in Cielo villas
- Shuttle service to Kamala’s centre and beach facilities
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
The Spa by PARESA in Kamala offers a heavenly sanctuary inspired by Thai ancient healing utilizing natural luxury Thai ingredients and products by “Panpuri” to Purify your senses.
Distance from Phuket International Airport
32 km / 20 miles – 40 minutes by car
What the reviews say
Reviews of the Paresa Resort Phuket are almost universally positive, with nearly everyone praising the large rooms with great views and private pools, as well as the facilities and service. Romantic couples report that it’s an ideal resort for a honeymoon, and the lack of a Kids Club means it’s probably not a great choice for families.
A few reviews mention that the remote location (15 minutes out of Kamala town) is a bit inconvenient for shopping and nightlife, but most people love the solitude and relaxation. So really, it comes down to what you’re looking for during your vacation. Overall, the Paresa Resort Phuket seems like an ideal choice for those who want a quiet and romantic holiday in large and luxurious accommodations, at a good-value rate.