Private pool villas with a good beach location, at quite a low price
With 41 private pool villas, the Malisa Villa Suites Hotel had been one of the more luxurious and reliable resorts along Kata Beach, and a recent renovation brought its former glory back. In the 5-star category this resort delivers a lot more than you’d expect at these rates.
Each of the 41 villas is large and comes with a Jacuzzi tub in addition to a private pool. Features such as lending of iPads and laptops upon request are unusual in this price category. Because, in part, of its distance from the airport and its on-site spa, romantic couples will find this resort a perfect choice.
- Pool Villa Suites
- Family Pool Villa Suites
Special room features
- Private swimming pool
- Living room
- Dining area
- Master bedroom with king-size bed
- Private outdoor patio
- Open-air rain-shower area
- Private sunbath deck
- Jacuzzi bathtub and outdoor shower in a private courtyard
- Separate his and her bathrooms
- Remote-control air-conditioning
- Built-in closets
- 32” LCD TV
- DVD/CD player
- IDD telephone line
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Modern kitchen with fully stocked mini-bar
- In-room electronic safe-deposit box
- Electronic “Do Not Disturb” sign
- Personal iPods and notebook computers (free to use, upon request)
- High season online specials from US$186 per night
- Low season online specials from US$106 per night
Restaurants and bars
- Nanta Restaurant
- Fitness room
- Room service
The on-site spa features a wide variety of massages and pampering treatments including, but not limited to, salt scrubs, honey scrubs, various body wraps, aromatherapy facials and hot stone massages.
- Scuba diving
- Cooking classes
- Kata beach
Distance from Phuket International Airport
47 km / 29 miles – 55 minutes by car
What the reviews say
Reviews for the Malisa Villa Suites Hotel are more positive than negative, especially in the past few years. Back in 2012, the resort underwent a pretty big renovation, which included updating the rooms.
Nowadays, the rooms receive plenty of great praise, along with the rest of the resort. Most cite that the resort is a good choice if you’re looking for a private getaway where you can spend most of your time relaxing in a lounge chair next to your very own personal pool. The only main concern that seems to be reviewed quite often are the mosquitoes that call the vegetation around and within the resort home. Luckily, you can buy bug spray nearby, which should help quite a bit.